This three storey contemporary office mews demonstrates what can be accommodated on a small site at the rear of a typical 1950’s terrace of local shops. Over the years all of the shops in the terrace, which had formerly served this housing estate in Stillorgan, were changed from retail to commercial use. The mews is located to the rear of one of these former shops, itself now an office building, and is independently accessed from both front and rear. Car parking is provided at ground level accessed from the service lane with two floors of offices overhead. A small landscaped courtyard separates the front and rear buildings providing an attractive leisure space for the occupants.