Adam & Eve Church

Project Info

The Adam & Eve Church with its great green copper dome is a major landmark Dublin's city centre skyline. Founded in 1834 it was designed by Patrick Byrne who was the architect for a number of important churches throughout the city. CSA, in their capacity as qualified conservation architects, carried out external conservation works to the church which included repointing and cleaning of stone and brick; repairing spalled concrete; renewal of lead flashings to stone and concrete projections; refurbishment of existing roof-lights; window repair; gutter refurbishment and other miscellaneous works. Extensive internal refurbishment works were also undertaken which included complete re-decoration; re-wiring for feature lighting; floor finishes; a new leaded glass lay-light; decorative railings; fire detection; structural repairs; heating alterations and more.